Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year New Beginnings

Missing momma has had the GS for almost four months now. She is working and has all her babies with her. She is staying strong and keeping her family together and I am so proud of all she is doing to keep it together. She left my home and went to the near by city, of course GS is so happy to be with his mom, and I am so happy too!!!
I missed him so much, but he is where he belongs in his mother's loving arms. I am glad to be able to move on with my life also. I have a new job and have moved in with my aging mother. Life throws us so many curves and we have to be able to stay on the road, lol. Its a good thing I am a good driver.
I am glad my children are getting on with their lives even if I don't always like or agree with the direction they take, it is after all their lives, live in peace my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment