Monday, March 21, 2011

Almost A Year

Almost a year has passed since missing mama has had her baby boy back and her little girls. She is doing well, staying sober taking care of her babies! She has learned so much about herself, most of all that she can do this! She can make it on her own. Her babies still have a hard time thou. This weekend they were here G S was on a time out for not listening to his mama. She told me she was going to the store and he was with me. He went to look for her and she was gone, I found him just sobbing scared she had left him, he was so sad.... so even though she has been with him for almost a year he still has fear in his heart, poor GS I hope this does not mark him for life.
Its nice just to be unci once more, not to have to worry or have to feel like I have to do it all over again, I am no longer the relucant Unci but the Happy Unci!

No comments:

Post a Comment