Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Posting

Hello blog world!! I started this blog because I really need: a kind ear to listen, a way to express myself, an opportunity to connect with others in my position, a way to to vent! So away we go. I am a single mom of three grown children, yes in ways they still are children, 1 boy and 2 girls and now I have found myself in the position of having to raise a small grandson. I love him so much but I am a reluctant g-ma/mother. I have not had a small child to raise in over 20 years, and people I am in pickle. Actually its a bit more than that, poor little guy has a Mom who is absent, who seems like she could not care less about her poor babies!
What is a grandmother to do? I try my best, but it is so so hard.
I don't want you to get the wrong picture I do not usually whine about my life, in fact I am so lucky, great family (for the most part) great job, no money worries, but having to raise a young child is having its toll on me.
So here I am, hoping all the great people out there will lend me an ear, kick me in the butt when I need it, and most of all share with me their wonderful insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment