Friday, May 28, 2010

Missing Mama is Back

Last weekend I called the girls daddy to see if he would come and help me with some projects and low and behold who is he with Missing Mama. I asked for her to talk to GS and he just cried and cried saying he wanted to see her. Then I got on the line and asked why she had not seen her son in 6 weeks. She said because I was mad at her! I told her that had nothing to do with her and her son and don't use me as the reason.
When they got there she then asked if she could still come to Pine Ridge. I told her yes, but she brought the girls dad with her. Not only that she got the youngest baby back, little Button Eyes. She is so cute, 10 months old now and has not been with her mother since she was 4 months old.
GS very angry at me.... and very emotional. I only hope this works, but of course she has not went to treatment. We will see. I am not about to give up the guardianship until she has shown her changed self. I will not put him at risk again.
So we are all holed up in my little apartment. I cleaned out my spare room for them, and re arranged my life again. We shall see, with lots of prayers it works out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment