Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weeks Have Passed

Weeks have passed and not a word from Missing Mama, she has not seen him since April 16th, and at first I tried calling no answer to the numbers I had for her. I just decided to stop, because if she wants to see him she will come around. Grandson has not said much about her. The other night he was sitting in his little spider man chair, talking on the plastic cell phone telling about his new "cool rock" he had gotten from a co worker of mine. He said "What you doing mom?" telling her it was "cool." About a week ago we had went out to supper and he would not eat his soup, I turned to him and said that makes me sad, he then.. with tears in his eyes "My mom makes me sad" he then became so upset, crying and could not be consoled.
Life can be so hard, but most days he is a dear. He is a three year old boy and acts like one!! Running, laughing, playing with his beloved cars. He has his gentle moments too, where he just comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek, saying "I love you Unci." I am better now, not so upset maybe getting used to idea, and just having to move on for both of us. I can't let her ruin my life or his. So move on Unci, move on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment