Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Weekend With Missing Mom

I had so much to do this weekend and I felt so sick since weds, so I called missing mom and told her that we were on our way to town. She said she would meet us, then I get a text that the car had overheated (in the middle of winter) and that she would call the next day. I knew, first of the month, she is hanging with the Family That Drinks, so it was not a stretch that she would rather drink then have her child. Sure enough, next day she calls she is right around the corner, with her baby's daddy's step mama, from the Family That Drinks, I know what she was doing. But poor baby had cried for her twice this week in his sleep, knew he needed to see his mama. Breaks my heart to hear that. When she was not around Friday night he was begging me to see her. What can I tell this poor little 3 year old? How can I tell him his mom would rather drink than to be there with him? I don't say a word, but maybe tomorrow and he say Unci please.... breaks my heart.
My own son called Friday and said "Guess what?" I did not want to guess with his past and present, but he dropped the bomb, he had gotten married!! To a girl I have never met, and she has 3 small children. I did not even know her last name!! My kids I don't know and right now don't want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment