Thursday, April 29, 2010

48 and still going!

Yesterday was my 48th, and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be raising a 3 year old. Have I told you lately how much joy this boy brings to me. The smiles and laughter that is in my life because of him. I guess not, because most of the time I am just dealing with all of these feelings about my daughter, Missing MOM, who truly is missing. Have not heard from her in weeks. I had a meeting out of town but managed to find daycare in that city and did not have to rely on her for help. But that is not the only reason for her to be around him..
I am always hoping that mother feeling would kick in and she would say "can't stand to be away from him" " I will do anything to get him back"... But I guess I am just dreaming, hoping that she will.
I spoke to a good friend of mine yesterday, who had been raising her granddaughters since they were 2 and 3, now 7 and 9, and the bio mom is getting it together and they are looking at a June date for reunification. I wish this so to be the case with grandson!!

Anyway, no matter what I love that little guy with all my heart!
I told him yesterday I was sad cuz he would not listen and eat his supper, and he said I am sad too cuz of my mom, and cried, it just broke my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment