Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Missing Mom Showed Up

Easter came and grandson went to go spend the weekend with his mom. He was pretty happy then and still is. He just needs to see her and be with her, and I don't know if she understands this? I took him to see his sisters, he was so happy and so were they.
Ok, I broke down and called her, asked her what she was doing, she states "Nothing", "Yeah" I said "that's the problem." "Its been 5 months and you have done nothing. " She is back with the family that drinks.... but states to me she is sober, do I believe her .....? NO
But I am so tired of this in between crap! I told her that. I am so tired of this huge wall in between us, I can hardly function some days, but I have to.
She told me "I can't do it" I said "can't or won't". I told her that she could come and live with me, and get on her feet, as long as she was sober and as long as she was doing something I would help her.
I remember in my terrible marriage how many times I ran to my mom and she was always there being supportive and helping me out. I can do the same for this daughter of my heart.
So we will see what happens this weekend when I go home, we will talk about it... and if it does not work out, I will plan my next step without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment